The International Geothermal Association (IGA), encourages research, the development and utilisation of geothermal resources worldwide through the publication of scientific and technical information among the geothermal specialists, the business community, governmental representatives, UN organisations, civil society and the general public.
Use this link to go to the IGA website worldwide online database.
Geothermal Resources and Energy Use in New Zealand
- Geothermal – Earth Energy (GNS Science)
- Geothermal Systems (NZ Geothermal Association)
- Geothermal use database (GNS Science)
The New Zealand Geoheat Strategy
Linking with the Regions
- Bay of Plenty/Connections Regional Growth Study
- Bay of Connections Energy Strategy
- Northland Regional Growth Study